This customer was looking to maximize asset utilization and wanted a more modern trailer tracking solution that delivered increased value at a lower cost. They wanted a solution that would allow them to know near real-time where their trailers are and how to maximize their utilization.
By delivering innovative technologies the Xirgo team designed, developed and delivered a solution with the following critical benefits to the customer:
- Improved Device Management – lower cost to produce and install the device
- Leverage innovative technologies – Energy Harvesting and Advanced Adaptive Power Management allowing device to operate without being connected to a tractor or external power source
- Longer service life – align the device lifecycle with the asset being tracked
- Additional features and functionality –motion detection to capture start and stop events
With access to expanded data and vastly improved analytical capabilities the customer realized dramatic improvement in asset utilization and operational efficiencies.
Product used: XT4900
This customer was looking for a single company that could provide the hardware and solutions that would meet their exact requirements for customers in a wide variety of industries including state and local governments. They also needed a company with deep experience working with OBDII protocols.
Xirgo had the flexibility and solutions to adapt as needed and our extensive experience with OBDII protocols enabled us to meet all of their needs. The solution was feature rich, expandable and cost effective resulting in:
- Lowering cost of ownership
- Improving driver behavior
- Reducing fuel usage which helps the environment
- Helping with predictive maintenance.
Better visibility, control and management provided by the Xirgo solution allows their customers to have a more efficient, safer and energy efficient fleet operatio
Product used: XT2400