This page was last changed on January 27, 2022, last checked on January 27, 2022, and applies to citizens of the United States.
This website (“the Site”) is operated by Xirgo Technologies, 1461 Lawrence Dr #1, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA, also referred to in this Privacy Notice as “we” or “us”. References to “Xirgo Technologies” in this policy refer to Xirgo Technologies, and its Affiliates around the world.
Xirgo Technologies is committed to respecting your privacy.
If you are a California resident, please see our privacy notice supplement for California residents below for additional information.
Personal Information Xirgo collects
Personal information is any information that relates to you and which, either alone or in combination with other information available to us, identifies you personally. Xirgo may collect various types of personal information about you from various sources. We may collect personal information from you directly, e.g. online through your use of our websites (please see the Cookies section below), or indirectly from other sources, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
This Site may provide opportunities to download files, use services, buy goods, or request quotes, which require you to provide information to us. If you do so, we may collect and process personal information about you such as:
- Your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact details;
- Payment details, where appropriate;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us; and
- Details of your visit to our Site and the pages and resources that you access, such as IP address, browser type, hardware model, and other device and usage information.
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are interested in purchasing certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
How Xirgo uses personal information
We may use personal information collected via the Site for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the Site is presented to you in an effective manner;
- To provide you with information that you have requested from us;
- Where you have registered with us, to send you electronic and/or paper form marketing and other materials relating to our services, unless you would prefer us not to do so;
- To consider any recruitment application or curriculum vitae that you submit through the Site if you seek employment with us;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site and to improve our Site and products and services we offer; and
- To service your order, where appropriate.
We use third party analytics services to help us analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and provide statistical information about users of the Site.
How and when Xirgo discloses and shares your personal information
We will not share personal information with any third party except where:
- You have consented or directed us to share your personal information with third parties;
- Our company, or substantially all our company’s assets are merged into or acquired by a third party, in which case your personal information may be transferred as part of the merger or acquisition;
- We are using vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us;
- We believe that your actions are inconsistent with our agreements or policies, that you have violated the law, or that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Xirgo, our users, the public, or others;
- Sharing with our lawyers and other professional advisors is necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests; and
- Sharing is otherwise permitted by applicable law, or where we are required by law to do so.
We retain your information for as long as is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was collected.
Links to third party websites
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
- Essential Cookies – these cookies are necessary for the Site or a particular service or feature you request to function
- Marketing Cookies — these cookies may be set on our site by advertising partners to understand your interests and help show you relevant advertisements or other content
- Performance Cookies — these cookies help us to understand how you interact with our site
We implement a range of technical and organisational measures designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal information we process, including to address the on-going integrity, confidentiality, and availability of personal information. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis.
Bases for processing
We process the personal information of EU data subjects for one of the following legal bases:
- When the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract that we have with you;
- Because we have your consent to our use of your personal information; or
- When the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, to ensure that our services are properly provided and to promote our services.
User rights & how to exercise them
If you are a citizen/resident of the EEA (the European Union, or Lichtenstein, Iceland or Norway), we will handle any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are a resident of California, we will handle any requests to exercise your rights according to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) (Please see our privacy notice supplement for California residents below for details).
You can contact us about your rights at any time and your request will be handled free of charge in a timely manner.
The GDPR gives European citizens certain rights in relation to their personal information. Subject to certain limitations, such rights may include:
- The right to object to and/or withdraw consent to the processing of your personal information;
- The right to object to decision making by a computer, based on your personal information;
- The right to access and/or rectify your personal information; and
- The right to erase, restrict, or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information.
Within the EEA you may also have the right to complain to a data protection authority if you think we have processed your personal information in a manner which is unlawful or breaches your rights. If you have such concerns, we ask that you initially contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate and hopefully resolve your concerns.
In order to provide our services and the Site, any personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored by a third party at a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area.
If we transfer personal information to a third party, we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate technical, organisational, contractual or other lawful mechanisms, such as standard contractual clauses. Please contact us if you would like more information about these safeguards.
California Privacy Notice Supplement
The CCPA (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) affords consumers residing in California certain rights with respect to their personal information. This Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained in Xirgo’s Privacy Notice and applies solely to individuals who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”).
We do not sell your personal information.
Personal information we collect
We collect various types of personal information, as explained in the “Personal Information Xirgo Collects” section above. In particular, during the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers (e.g., name and email), professional and employment-related information and education information (e.g., job title or curriculum vitae), commercial information (e.g., products purchased and billing and delivery information where we offer goods for sale), internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., IP address or browser properties), and inferences we derive from other information we collect. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the section above titled “How Xirgo uses personal information and the basis upon which we use it.”
Personal information we share
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes to the following categories of recipients:
|Category of Personal Information||Categories of Recipients|
|Identifiers||Internet service providers, data analytics providers, and operating systems and platforms|
|Professional and employment-related information||Vendors or service providers we use to help us manage recruitment and employment|
|Education information||Vendors or service providers we use to help us manage recruitment and employment|
|Commercial information||Vendors and service providers we use to help us bill, ship, and perform other commercial functions|
|Internet and other electronic network activity information||Internet service providers, data analytics providers, and operating systems and platforms|
Subject to certain limitations, you, or your appropriately-verified authorized agent, have the right to request the following information from us:
- The categories of personal information we collect about you.
- The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected.
- The business purpose for collecting your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Additionally, subject to certain limitations, you have the right to request deletion of your personal information. We will not charge for this service.
We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA.
If you wish to exercise your rights under the CCPA, contact us toll-free at (+1) 8339091527 or email us at email@example.com. We will ask you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us to help us confirm your identity before we fulfill your request.
If we receive your request from an authorized agent, we may ask for evidence that you have provided such agent with a power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf. If you are an authorized agent seeking to make a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
1461 Lawrence Dr #1
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Last updated: January 2022